MCS Group is looking for a Lead Developer to join a Public Sector organisation on a 3 month temporary contract. As Lead Developer, you will play a lead role in the design and development of vital business applications. The successful Lead Developer will play a hands on role within development, and work autonomously on a day to day basis.
- You will Lead the development for a set of business applications, supervising the team and getting hands on with the code.
- You will lead the development process, working within Agile.
- The successful Lead Developer will lead the technical design and development process.
- You will gain excellent experience within a well known Public Sector organisation.
- You will have 3+ years experience of hands on development with C# / ASP.NET MVC / SQL Server.
- This role requires excellent communication and team working skills.
Salary: This is an hourly rate, temporary position.
Duration: Initially for 3 months.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £18.00.?A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence. Please go to: www.nidirect.gov.uk/campaigns/accessni-criminal-record-checks for more information.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jill Johnston, Manager- IT Contracts at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs