The MCS Group is delighted to be working with an exciting public sector organisation as they search for a Lead Developer. This is a temporary role, to last four months, based in Belfast City Centre.
- You will be leading a team of developers as they design, develop and deliver technological solutions.
- You will be managing the development lifecycle with minimal supervision.
- You will be working closely with a team of managers and business analysts to ensure that the projects delivered are cost efficient and fit for purpose.
- You will be a good communicator who can easily explain IT related decisions to colleagues and customers who do not have significant IT knowledge.
- You will have at least two years of experience in a relevant role.
- You will have had experience of multiple areas of the systems development cycle.
- You will have significant programming experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Bronwyn Lam, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs