MCS Group is delighted to be working with a global legal firm looking to expand their Cyber function, recruiting a Security Engineer to the team. They are looking for senior engineers working in this space to meet the demand of the exiting new projects being introduced by the firm.
This is a dynamic company that is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth across all departments. Due to this expansion they are continuing to growth their security function to help meet the demands of where Belfast is headed. This is an exiting role for an experienced security engineer to take the next step in their journey in one of the leading legal firms globally.
- You should have had experience in a similar role, helping to maintain and develop cyber frameworks throughout an organization.
- You will be performing risk assessments and determining the next best course-of-action based on your findings.
- You will have experience in documentation, reviewing and amending polices around security practice.
- You will understand the threat landscape and be able to adapt practices around this.
- You will have the ability to work with the autonomy to assess and improve upon the security posture of the firm's systems and processes to protect these against intrusions.
- You will be providing support to both hardware and software related security vulnerabilities, working as a 3rd level support resource.
- You will apply your knowledge and capabilities in SIEM, network protection and vulnerability scans.
This role comes with a very generous salary and package in one of the most innovative and modern environments in Belfast.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid Specialist Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456
Experience: 0 yrs