MCS Group are delighted to be working with a Software Consultancy on the search for an IT Consultant specialising in Governance, Risk and Compliance. You will be working alongside a team developing a market leading and bespoke product within the risk and technologies sector.
This organisation has gone through exponential growth in the past year with massive flagship projects arranged for the next year. They are expanding all areas of the organisation and particularly their GRC capabilities to ensure appropriate measures have been taken
- You will be working with client stakeholders to fully understand their needs within the Governance, Risk and Compliance space.
- You might have experience in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) to provide risk and compliance consulting services.
- Be able to have an understand of an organisations unique approach to these practices.
- You will have an understanding of risk and information sharing, working collaboratively to synchronise information and activities.
- You will be able to integrate the critical areas of assurance, risk and compliance and relay these back to both internal and external teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to worth within a dynamic and growing team operating within a minimal travel consultancy.
To discuss this in more detail, submit an up-to date CV via the link provided or contact Specialist Recruitment Consultant, Linzi Reid at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs