MCS Group is seeking a Senior Business Analyst for one of NI's most exciting financial services firms. Sitting within their technology function which is seeing significant growth, the Business Analyst will play a key role in the delivery of monitoring and surveillance infrastructure and software for one of the most exciting companies to set up in Belfast in recent years.
You'll get the chance to work with some of NI's best financial technologists and work on projects with a truly global impact. We're seeking to connect with experienced Business Analysts with finance and/or financial trading experience for this exciting prospect.
- The Senior BA will work with multi-disciplined teams to capture requirements across trading and surveillance.
- You'll get involved in analysis, while creating and designing specification documents.
- You'll work closely with vendors and get involved in UAT Testing.
- You'll have significant experience as a Business Analyst within the Financial Services/ broking industry (essential)
- Experience with business requirements definition (essential)
- Previous practical experience gained working in a monitoring and surveillance function within a Financial Services firm (desirable)
- Experience of working in a broking / trading capacity (desirable)
- Negotiable depending upon experience with a leading benefits package.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Armstrong, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs