MCS Group is seeking an IT Support Engineer to place in an exciting role within a large company HQ in Belfast. This role will be part of a small internal team that monitors and maintains IT systems. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced First Line Support Analyst to continue their career and get excellent exposure to their bespoke software in, eCommerce, robotic automation, and a wealth of other internal IT systems.
The successful applicant will assist the IT Administrator in the management and maintenance of the Group IT infrastructure and reporting requirements. The individual will provide 1st and 2nd line technical support to their various IT systems and must be hungry to achieve success and willing to take that next challenging step in their career.
About the person;
- Hungary to develop their career in a large retail and distribution environment.
- A willingness to turn their hand to, bespoke SW used for eCommerce, robotic automation, digital marketing and other areas of their IT infrastructure.
- Third level qualification in a computer related discipline.
- Minimum of one years experience in an IT related role
- Windows OS experience (Windows 7 - 10)
- Microsoft Office Experience (Preferably Office 365)
- Window TCP/IP networking experience
- High level of hardware troubleshooting experience
- Ability to build custom desktop PCs from components
- Clean driving license and access to own car
- Flexibility in schedule and accessibility outside of work when required
About the opportunity;
- Ideal for those who have 1-2 years front-line IT support experience looking to advance their career and gain exposure to a wealth of bespoke and tailored IT solutions.
- Those who are looking to build upon their knowledge of IT systems and their critical importance to the success of the organisation
Please note the position is based in Head Office, however, the successful applicant will be required to travel to different Stores within Northern Ireland based on business needs.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs