MCS Group are proud to be recruiting for an iOS Engineer for an award-winning company that are market leaders within the health-tech space. This is an excellent opportunity to put your expertise to use within a company that really make a difference!
My client specialises in delivering world class software solutions that are used to solve some of the world's greatest health challenges.
You will be working on cutting edge projects, heavily involved in the development of high-quality applications that support the company's products.
As an iOS Engineer, you will be an essential part of a growing team of developers that work closely together to build products they are proud of. This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of the development of the companies iOS applications, helping scope and plan releases.
- iOS development experience required
- Excellent swift programming skills
- Experience developing applications that communicate with Cloud APIs
- Have a willingness to learn and get stuck in. You will be a team player and someone who is passionate and willing to work collaboratively within a close-knit team.
- £30,000 - £40,000 - Flexible depending on experience
- Great culture with flexible working and social activities
- Private Pension
- Health Insurance
- Generous Annual Leave
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs