MCS are delighted to be working with one of Northern Ireland's fast growing technology firms on the search for an IOS developer to join this fantastic team.
This is a great opportunity to join a company that is heavily focused on training and success of its employees. They say that the development of their staff is the key to their success and they are passionate about not only the business but the people who work there. The staff have been all hand picked to the highest of standards and they want the best.
In turn they are offering:
- Salary- competitive/ negotiable
- 28 days annual leave (including statutory holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness Protection
- Income protection
- Investment into their employee's development is key!
About the role
- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Design and build applications for the platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness are up to standard
- Collaborate with scientists and software development team to define, design and implement new features
- Bug fixing
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatising
- Work in an Agile environment
What you need
- A minimum of 2 years' experience developing with iOS
- Expert knowledge of Swift and Objective C
- Experience with developing and consuming RESTful APIs
- Knowledge and experience of working with low-level C-based libraries
- Proficient understanding of code version tools (such as Git)
- Familiar with continuous integration
- Pro-active with the ability to work with little or no supervision
Salary ranging from £35,000 - £55,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs