MCS Group is delighted to be partnered with our client, a world leader in modern e-learning software, to recruit for the fantastic role of .NET Developer.
Our client has gone from strength to strength as their product base offers the best in class in Parent Engagement and Learning Continuity. Due to sustained growth and new product development constantly underway, our client is keen to strengthen their Back End team with intermediate .NET Developers.
- Have a huge impact in the architecture and build choices as you work in a collaborative environment alongside a budding team of individuals
- Work with other developers to focus on building web services and API's in C#, which drives a React front-end
- Support the adoption of continuous delivery, working with Automated QA Engineers and taking advantages of the Azure services
- Understand the product design and database, working in a team to design and build databases around existing features or new specification
- Uphold company standards in development and implanting by ensuring best practices are followed and SOLID principals are applied
- 4 years commercial experience in C# Development in solutions for MVC web applications and Web API
- Developed code that runs within a cloud environment
- Understanding of REST services and SOLID principals
- Excellent communication skills and a want to collaborate with various teams
- Marketing leading Salary
- 25 annual holidays + stat
- Fantastic pension contribution
- Christmas closure with extra holidays
- Have a real impact on the future of educational delivery
- Health insurance
- Continuous career progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Barry O'Neill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 354 94
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs