MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an impressive global organisation in their search for Intermediate and Senior Ruby on Rails Software Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a remote first company that are on track for huge success and growth. This company grew by 180% last year and have extremely exciting plans for 2021 as they continue to expand globally.
My client is leading the way in the world of e-commerce, their platform helps exciting brands focus on providing a great customer experience whilst driving revenue and growth. With exciting plans for growth in 2021 and over 18,000 customers on-board, my client is now looking for Intermediate and Senior Ruby on Rails Software Engineers to join their team and dive straight in. This is a remote first company who were well versed in remote working prior to the pandemic. You will have the opportunity to work remote whilst still being part of a local team of engineers in NI. You will be joining an extremely talented team of software engineers working in an enriching and collaborative engineering environment. This company are expected to double in size this year after recently completing their Series-B round of funding, so this is a great time to join the organisation and play a key role in another exciting period of growth. If you are ready to take your career to the next level and are looking for a new and varied challenge then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
As a Ruby on Rails Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in improving customer experience by developing brand new product features. You will develop high quality code and will collaborate across cross-functional teams to deliver the best results for customers.
You will have the opportunity to make a huge impact on the future success of this company by continuously helping to shape and improve processes. You will have plenty of ownership and accountability and will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by acting as a mentor to junior members of your team. There will be plenty of variety, with the opportunity to work on truly great products.
- Ideally 3+ years experience in Software Development, the majority of which spent working with Ruby on Rails
- Experience using testing frameworks such as RSpec or Cucumber
- Experience working with a cloud provider such as AWS, GCP or Azure beneficial but not essential.
- Comfortable working with remote teams
- Most importantly you will be a keen technologist that is highly motivated to learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies. You will be willing to share your technical knowledge, mentor juniors and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
What's in it for you?
- Extremely competitive salary on offer for the top talent - up to £90,000 (dependant on experience)
- Significant Equity
- Great work-life balance, with plenty of flexibility in working style and hours
- Plenty of opportunities for career acceleration and growth
- Ability to work fully remote, however if you would prefer to work in a co-working space this company will contribute to the cost
- Money towards your home office setup
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs