MCS Group is proud to be continuing their long-term partnership with a global market share leader as they seek to add Full Stack Engineers to their existing teams in order to add value to one of their core product lines used by millions across the world.
The company is already well-established as being a key player in our local market. They value the importance of people and keeping technology fresh and up to date and as a result have one of the highest retention rates in the market.
Despite being market share leaders, they continue to move forward, bettering their products and ultimately bettering their market by setting the standard higher.
As a Full Stack Engineer you will work within an Agile team delivering on the company's core product lines.
This team owns delivery of new features and enhancements. You will be responsible for taking a feature from design to integration and delivery contributing from design to development, and implementation.
You will deliver high quality, robust and scalable software solutions which is used by global clients and their customers daily.
- Proven success in implementing and designing enterprise level solutions, or suitable alternative experience in a professional engineering department.
- Experience of developing high quality, secure and performant solutions against functional and non-functional requirements.
- The ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of Agile working practices and methodologies.
- Bonus structure
- Private Health care (family included)
- Dental Cover
- Life Insurance
- Scaled Pension Contribution
- Flexibility, including remote working options (long-term/post-lockdown)
- Broadband allowance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Peter Stevens, Customer Solutions Manager, 02896932666.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs