My client is a household name operating within the transportation sector looking for a Digital Project Manager to join their team. Here you will be supporting and driving teams to work towards the implementation of business systems and processes.
My client is looking for top quality talent to work within their property and infrastructure department to ensure highest quality delivery of systems and performance during their time of exponential growth. Here you will be working to support the information management from a multi-faceted perspective of each IT, corporate digital strategy and technology infrastructure.
- You will be working across various individual projects to implement and drive forward
- You will be assisting the roll-out of mobile technologies to enhance reporting and analytics.
- You will be working in a team which is the focal point for delivery and advisory services with full access to the entire system lifecycle.
- You will be working to advise and drive the development of asset management and information storage systems.
- You should have experience in Project management of complex IT systems.
- You might have experience in the following areas: Asset management, GIS, Building Information modelling, being able to transform these in BAU.
- You will have strong project management experience in terms of abiding by quality, time and costs.
- You should be able to look at all areas of the project management lifecycle including production, design, stakeholder management, contract management and general policy and procedures.
This is a fantastic opportunity to worth within a dynamic and growing team operating within the public-realm.
To discuss this in more detail, submit an up-to date CV via the link provided or contact Specialist Recruitment Consultant, Linzi Reid at MCS Group 028 9023 5456.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Experience: 0 yrs