MCS Group is looking for a Project Manager coming from an Information Security background to join one of the largest security functions of an international FinTech firm. As a Project Manager with this company you will be working a business vital role for a best-in class security pillar playing a crucial function within the company. Here you will be a Project Manager on different projects of varied scope within the Cyber Security space.
My client is a global organisation providing world-class systems for the derivatives marketplace, they are at the top of their game and are currently going through a period of rapid growth in Belfast. This company is producing a best in class security team, operating across several cyber security-focused pillars including cyber defence, vulnerability governance, network security and IAM.
- You will be managing several projects of varied scope, determining goals, priorities and planned deliverable.
- You will be organising project work through effective time management and creating plans to complete these based around the appropriate compliance standards.
- You will be managing resources effectively to assign tasks and deliver the project successfully.
- You will be working to help with integration projects and helping to build out charters and progress with this.
- You will be liaising with other teams such as the infrastructure branch of the company.
- You should have an IT related qualification or similar technical accreditation.
- You will have proven experience in successful project delivery within the Cyber Security or Information Security space.
- You may come from an infrastructure background with exposure in InfoSec, Network Security or security fundamentals.
- You might have project management credentials such as Prince2 or PMP.
- You will understand project management processes, change management and process improvement.
This role has an excellent salary and package with exposure to a leading security team not only in Belfast, but on a global scale.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs