MCS Group is working with a global asset-based firm seeking IT Graduates coming from a background with an interest in Cyber Security. As a Cyber Security graduate with this firm, you will be joining a leading Cyber Defence team in a purpose-built centre in central Belfast. This is specially equipped to top provide you with the opportunity to work in supporting specialist defences for international financial clients. Working as a Cyber Security Defence graduate here you will be exposed to some of the most cutting-edge training and facilities in the field.
My client is a market leader within the international financial sector, operating on a massive scale in the global market. The company wants to see that you have a keen interest in the Cyber Defence field as will provide you with the training required to develop a long-term career path within the Cyber Security industry.
- You will be dealing with incident handling for security breaches.
- You will be helping to support top-quality vulnerability assessments and support the key lines of defence.
- You will be managing incident communications to ensure that incidents are being processed and scheduled in an appropriate manner.
- You will be able to analyse data, network flows and application logs to determine threats and create solutions.
- You will have graduated with at least a 2:2 in Computer Science or similar (specialism in Digital Forensics or Cyber Security is highly advantageous).
- An industry related placement year in either networking, IT support or software development is essential.
- You will be technically minded with an interest in Cyber Security with examples of how you can demonstrate this.
- You will have worked previously worked in an environment where you have provided networking or infrastructure-based support.
- You may have technical certifications such as GSEC, GCIH, GCFE, GCFA or related experience.
- You should have experience in being able to conduct research into network security issues and trouble shooting skills, with a desire to build on these capabilities and investigate problems beyond industry standard.
Working for this company means that you will receive an attractive salary which is highly incentivised throughout your time here. There is private medical, life insurance, access to stock-options, up-to 15% bonus structure and 25 days holidays + stats. You will also receive training and certifications to further your personal development.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and R&D on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs