MCS Group is seeking an experienced IT support analyst or an HR specialist with a proven track record of supporting those systems used within HR. You will be joining a fast paced team environment within an organisation that is not only stable, but growing, supporting a legal firm with a global presence who are at the forefront of their industry
- To maintain the HR systems Helpdesk which is the global first-line support for any HR systems including related support queries and provide technical support to the Global HR community.
- To engage independently with colleagues across the global HR team to drive forward best practice around systems and reporting.
- Develop relationships with HR systems technical and functional teams to drive efficiencies and effectiveness across HR systems
- Deliver high-quality repeatable training for new global HR users.
- Co-ordinate the system testing for scheduled releases of new functionality across all HR systems.
- Responsible for managing the IBM customer portal and working closely with the IBM support team to resolve technical issues and to bring about systems enhancements.
- Use knowledge gained through user interaction to provide suggestions and actively improve the quality of HR systems, processes and training provided.
- To autonomously engage with other departments and owners of downstream systems to proactively resolve data and technical discrepancies.
- Create and run ad-hoc reports and generate global management information.
- Use of Cognos BI and Excel to provide on-going reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
What you will need to succeed-
- Demonstrable experience of working within HR or IT system support - 1year within an IT support function working within HR
- Proven track record of analysis and problem-solving skills
- A high attention to detail, with the desire and initiative to work to a high standard
- Advanced Excel skills (data manipulation, pivot tables, charting)
- Excellent numerical and analytic skills to enable the translating of reporting and analysis requirements from business requests
If you have experience with any of the below this is a role for you-
- Practical experience using HR Systems (preferably PeopleSoft HCM)
- Practical experience using Recruitment Systems (preferably IBM Kenexa ATS)
- Understanding of HR business processes, possibly in an international or professional services environment
- Practical experience using Cognos BI for reporting
- Technically adept with new technologies
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Andrew McKnight, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group +44(0) 28 9693 2668
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs