MCS Group are delighted to once again partner with a leading local company to help recruit for an experienced IT Manager to join a successful and driven IT Team. This is a great opportunity for someone to play an integral role within the senior management of the company and work in a role that will give you the opportunity to implement a new IT strategy.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate the chance to play an integral role for a global company to work with 3rd party vendors and internal support teams to ensure the delivery of the company's strategic IT objectives.
You will work as part of the organisations growing IT team and will manage a team of internal Support Engineers providing internal and external support. You will also manage the delivery and implementation of new IT systems and ensure these integrate with the current infrastructure. A key part of this role is to work with the external vendors and manage relationships to ensure the successful delivery of agreed SLA's.
- Previous experience within an IT Manager role.
- Previous experience managing and delivering IT projects.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors and vendor management
- Previous experience in setting company IT Strategies and delivering IT Budgets
- Working with the implementation of new software products
- Experience with some web development
- Experience in a Retail/E-commerce/FMCG is desirable
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
- Pension Contributions
- Private health insurance
- Company sick pay
- Free on-site car parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs