MCS Group are delighted to be working on a unique opportunity for a Head of Engineering in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an extremely innovative company, playing a critical role in shaping company strategy and driving business value.
My client is a unique, forward-thinking company that have experienced continued success and growth. This is an extremely exciting time for the company as their data analytics solutions continue to support a diverse range of impressive customers across the UK. My client specialises in AI, using in-depth data analysis to help deliver better insights for their customers. This is an excellent opportunity to support the growth and development of a team which is expected to grow significantly this year.
You will play a critical role by leading the engineering team in the development of products and in the delivery of projects. You will drive business value using data and AI and will help shape the company strategy for the delivery of an innovative insight search and discovery platform. In this key role, you will contribute massively to the growth and development of the product, company and team by continuously seeking to improve engineering processes. You will work closely with the CTO and other members of senior management to support the delivery of the company's exciting technical roadmap.
- Knowledge of building modern software products, with a deep understanding of the support framework needed to develop products
- Strong software development experience at a senior level, with the ability to describe technical solutions to technical and non-technical users
- Experience of growing and managing high-quality engineering teams
- Experience managing the allocation of projects, ensuring your team can hit delivery milestones
- Experience of making improvements to delivery and engineering processes
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- Share options
- Great opportunities for growth
- Generous annual leave
- Private health insurance
- Free gym membership
- Flexible working hours and work from home options
- Training and conference budget
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs