MCS are proud to be recruiting for a brand-new Head of Digital and Information Technology for Choice Housing. The company has gone through extraordinary growth over the last number of years and are now one of the largest independent associations in Ireland.
Driven by a successful Senior Management team, the company have embarked on a major growth and service improvement strategy creating the need for a Senior Manger with exceptional technical expertise, people management and vision, to bring the company along their journey of Digital transformation.
You will be tasked with
- Leading the IT team to deliver world class services for Choice's employees and customers
- People Development and Management ensuring the IT team have the skills necessary to deliver against the strategy - you will have responsibility for a team of 10 including Service delivery, Development and Business Analysts
- Developing relationships and managing contracts with outsourced IT departments
- Driving Digital Change and advising on technical innovations that will have real impact on customer experience
- Maintaining and developing Choice's infrastructure to ensure best in class systems and support.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders within the business, understanding their needs and influencing to drive impactful and commercial change across the business.
- Reporting at board level on IT strategies and updates.
- University degree in the field of Computer Science or Equivalent OR 5 years' experience in a senior leadership role
- Demonstrable experience of leading an IT department
- Experience of developing business focused Digital Strategies
- Experience of implementing IT projects in a complex business environment
This is an outstanding role for someone in a Senior role seeking their next challenge and wanting to make real impact over the next few years. The company are driven by utilising technology to its maximum and ensuring they are at the forefront of change within their industry.
The company can offer a market leading salary and benefits package for the right candidate.
Closing date for applications is Friday 22nd November
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Sean Devlin, Associate Director at MCS Group on 07501 500523.
Experience: 0 yrs