MCS Group are proud to be offering the opportunity for a Graduate Software Engineer (Java) to join the ever-evolving world of Cybersecurity with a fantastic locally built business based out of Belfast.
This company offers award winning innovation, providing in depth and on the spot intelligence with the sole purpose of keeping people, companies, and assets, guarded and secure from both internal and superficial dangers. This locally grown company is a real mover in the Cybersecurity market with big expansions in the pipeline for 2021.
Are you a person who wants to develop their skill set in an encouraging team environment? Does learning new skills and exposure to leading technologies motivate you? If you answered yes to these then this rare graduate role could be the one you're looking for!
You will preferably have exposure to,
Java, Linux, and AWS along with an understanding of queuing systems such as Rabbit or SQS.
What does your day-to-day look like in this role?
- You will be involved in the development and delivery of scalable back-end infrastructure.
- Tasked with the development of monitoring solutions to dynamically react to high demand services.
- Ensure both product and project manager remain informed on all issues through development.
- Perform software deployments and upgrades.
- Carry out software bench-marking and provide reports on infrastructure usage and improvements.
- Competitive salary
- Training/conference allowance
- Health care plan
- Pension plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Bonus for introducing a new employee
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Specialist Java Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs