MCS Group has teamed up with a London based Digital Consultancy powerhouse, specialising in innovation, as they grow a highly talented, technical team of Software Engineers right here in Belfast. As a Graduate .Net Developer, you will be part of a global operation building out world class solutions for a range of clients across the globe.
Are you a Graduate .Net Developer stuck on the same projects? Do you crave a role where you have variety from day to day? Do you want to be part of an innovation culture where training and development is at the heart of their ethos? If so - get in touch today!
This is a Consultancy with a difference. You will join a highly innovative bunch who love solving problems across a huge range of industries in a collaborative environment. The culture is of up-most importance here and they set out clear steps for you to progress. Here, you will work on world class projects as a technical consultant, so you will have on-site interaction with clients and a range of technical responsibilities.
- Be a technical consultant from gathering requirements to technical analysis and building out the solution.
- Travel to client sites (Most projects aim for one overnight stay per fortnight)
- Build software using best practices.
- Bring ideas to the table and be a team player.
- You will passionate about technology and a specialist in .Net
- You have completed at least 6 months on placement as a .Net Developer.
- Web Development will be your speciality and you will have knowledge of web application frameworks.
- You will have a consultative approach and a desire to work closely with clients.
- Flexibility to travel.
My client is offering a highly attractive package including competitive starting salary, travel allowance, fantastic pension and bonus structure! This is not an opportunity to be missed!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Carla McCallan, Manager - Web, Digital and Cloud at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs