MCS Group and I are excited to be partnering once again, with a leading information technology firm as they continue to build out their already well established Belfast based office and search for a talented graduate to join their API integration team.
Having been built in the United States, this company fast became one of the leading specialists on the market and has seen phenomenal growth allowing them to build out a highly functional team right here in Belfast. Partnering with some of the biggest house hold name in the technology scene, there is no denying that when this company sets goals, they reach them!
Adopting a low code development platform, this role would see you join their integration's team within the Mulesoft platform. The company will provide you with all the support you need and put you through the training required (all expenses paid) to graduate with Mulesoft certificate, before diving into your exciting day to day work. Utilising the graphical user interfaces and configuration functionality, the role will see you working on creating seamless integration's, enabling your customer's the ability to connect a wide range of business critical systems and applications. You will be tasked with and responsible for but not limited to.
- Design and build APIs and integration's
- Use reusable assets to build APIs and integration's with clicks or code - whether it is through a web interface or desktop IDE.
- Transform data automatically using machine learning-based recommendations, test your APIs and integration's, and plug your enterprise integration's into CI/CD pipelines with built-in support for Maven and Jenkins.
What you need?
- Preferably one year experience working with a object orientated language. Java is preferred but will consider other languages.
- Experience working with databases including no SQL and relational.
- Exposure to testing.
- Degree in computer science or a comparative degree.
- Flexibility to work on differing projects as required.
- Salary up to £25k.
- Hybrid Work model.
- Medical Insurance.
- Pension Contribution.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Brendan Berry, Lead C#/.NET Consultant at MCS Group 02896935507
Linked in- https://www.linkedin.com/in/brendan-berry-2252331a4/
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs