MCS Group is proud to be continuing their partnership with a cutting edge Software House as they search for a Graduate Application Support Analysts as they build out a brand new Application Support Team in their Belfast office. Here you will work alongside an exceptional development team as part of a product support team, supporting a range of Global market leading products.
This is a company that has exceptional customer service and delivery at the heart of everything they do. As a result of this ethos, they have a huge global annual turnover and are experiencing consistent growth year on year.
The company already have an established application support team, but this new sub team will be working globally with a specific industry leading product range. You will work closely with the development team in supporting the company's strategic move of products into both the public and private cloud.
The team here in Belfast are extremely proud of the work they produce and the company they work for. They are well-respected in the market and the knowledge they have as a team is largely unparalleled.
The new team will give support minded individuals exposure to cutting edge tech, and will allow them to enhance their debugging and development skills in different languages, including java and SQL.
- Professional experience in a Support role
- Experience working with Windows
- Experience of coding in languages such as Java or C# would be highly advantageous.
- Database experience with SQL Server or OracleDB desirable
- The ability to work collaboratively in a fun, energetic environment is essential
- A salary btween £20,000 to £30,000
- Generous Pension contribution figures
- Option of working from home available regularly
- Typical Software house perks; Coffees, free lunches, breakfasts etc.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tighearnan McLaughlin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are; Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs