MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a leading cloud specialist organisation here in Belfast as they continue to expand their Go Micro-service Development Capability. If you are enthusiastic about working with GoLang then this could be the perfect role for you!
My client are a unique, forward-thinking company that have experienced continued success and growth. My client specialise in the development of hybrid cloud products and solutions and they are now leading the way in providing cloud integration services for a range of key clients globally. They are looking for enthusiastic GoLang Developers to join their growing team and work on one of their major projects for a key client within the technology sector. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow their career with a great company that will offer you the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and cutting-edge multi cloud technology.
You will join a team of experienced and passionate engineers to work on the design, development and testing of GoLang Software Solutions. You will be responsible for new feature development for one of their major clients within the technology sector. You will be working in an agile environment, alongside an extremely talented team of engineers. This opportunity will provide you with plenty of variety in the technologies and projects you work on. Training and progression opportunities are huge with a variety of career paths to choose from.
- You will have 2+ Software Development experience
- Ideally you will have some experience with Golang but this is not essential. You might have experience with other technologies such as Python, Java or C++ and be willing to learn.
- Experience working with Kubernetes in a Linux environment
- Bonus points for experience working with a cloud provider such as AWS but this is not essential. You will have the opportunity to gain certifications in this area.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Most importantly, you will be a motivated and ambitious engineer that is versatile and open to learning new technologies. You will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by sharing your knowledge across the team.
- Competitive salary available - flexible dependant on experience.
- Great opportunities for training and growth
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous annual leave and pension contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible working with the option to work fully remote if desired
- Great team culture / social events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs