This is a fantastic opportunity for a PHP developer to bring their skills to the table and expand on them, be part of a growing, yet, closely knit team, and contribute to the development of cutting-edge products, used by a variety of clients across the country.
- The developer's responsibilities will include designing and building user interactions.
- The candidate will be developing server-side APIs and planning and implementing database changes for new and updated functionality.
- You will work with a team of front and back end developers, and take an active role on both sides (defining how the application works as well as how it looks).
- The successful full stack developer should have a proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS.
- You should have some experience in database query building and structure (MySQL).
- The right person must be keen to learn, flexible and be able to simplify complex processes into simple, intuitive code and interfaces.
- Salary up to £50,000 (experience based)
- Up to 35 holidays per year including 10 public holidays
- Company Profit Share Scheme
- Flexible working/working from home
- Pension Scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Dominika Dutkiewicz, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 27 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs