MCS Group is proud to be partnering with an impressive software company that provide market leading software solutions that bring long-lasting change to an impactful industry. They are now looking for a Software engineer to join their team and dive straight in on projects.
My client is a market leader in their industry and their mission is to continue leading the way in transforming their market by providing award-winning software solutions. With a growing global customer base, they are now looking for a Software Engineer to join their team and help them achieve their goals. You will play an integral part in the future growth of this company who have a huge desire to continue leading the way in the digital future of their market.
You will be involved in the end-to-end development of new features in the company's award-winning application by designing, coding, testing and deploying.
You will be an essential part of a growing team of engineers that use cutting edge technology to deliver world class mobile and web applications for their global customer base.
- Ideally 2+ years experience working in a software development position
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as Angular (preferred), React or Vue
- Bonus points if you have experience with Node.JS and cloud technologies such as AWS
- You will be a keen technologist that is eager to learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies.
- Competitive Salary - flexible depending on experience.
- Fully Remote working and flexible working hours
- Budget for new hardware and office setup
- Relaxed and supportive environment
- Generous annual leave and pension contribution
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs