MCS are delighted to be working with a brand new, exciting company moving into Belfast. They are currently on the search for a full stack Java Developer to join their new Belfast office.
This is opportunity will give you a chance to join a very well backed US company and grow out this brand new development team. The CEO has great experiance in building out high performance teams and this is your chance to be part of it.
- You will be providing high-quality, clean code and working in two week sprints.
- You will contribute to the development team and enhance and maintain components within the architecture in accordance with the companies standards
- You will be a team player that can work on multiple projects at once and provide input to the rest of the team.
- Participate in the evaluation of commercial tools and frameworks
- You will review bugs and issues and review the systems performance
What Is Required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent field) or equivalent work experience
- Solid background in development
- *3+ year's experience in designing and developing full-stack web technologies including Java, Spring framework, AngularJS, REST/JSON, CSS, HTML
- Experience working in Agile environment, Test Drive Development, and Continuous Integration
- Experience in AWS
- Strong awareness of open-source technologies and frameworks
- Strong organisational, analytic and problem-solving skills
- The ability to multi task on multiple projects
- The ability to troubleshoot
Salary from £40,000 - £60,000 based on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs