MCS are delighted to be working with a brand new client on the search for two Java engineers to work on their SaaS software product.
Everything they do is based on the fastest way to get results is to build on what you have. Their software solutions enable organisations to achieve those results. Their software bridges the gap between existing and emerging IT technology. They work across DevOps, Security, and Predictive Analytics. They strive on innovation and this comes across in the software they develop.
What you will be doing
- Design enhancements, updates, and programming changes for the software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyse design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application
- Lead a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions.
- Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners.
- Represent the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring too less experienced staff members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff members.
What You Need
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at management levels.
Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience
Interested in this opportunity?
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs