MCS are delighted to be partnering with an impressive new tech entrant to Northern Ireland. With plans to make Belfast their new centre of excellence, my client are on the lookout for a Full-Stack Engineer to play a critical role in shaping the direction of one of their new product teams.
My client are an established technology and investment firm, they have successfully operated in the US for over 20 years and now want to make Belfast their new centre of excellence. Today, they continue to leverage cutting edge technology and talent across several investment areas. They work with a large, diverse portfolio of clients and you will have the opportunity be one of the first engineers to work on a product team for an extremely recognisable gaming and e-sports brand. This an excellent time to join the company as they build out their senior engineering team. Training and progression opportunities will be huge, and you will be given the autonomy to take ownership and deliver real value.
- You will use the latest cutting-edge technologies to develop exciting new tools for gaming and esports
- Architect, build and maintain the GraphQL API and front end codebase of a gaming web application
- Create data ingestion pipelines using Python that run on AWS
- Build and scale a back end built on TypeScript, PostgreSQL and Redis
- Ideally 4+ years software development experience
- Strong experience with Python
- Experience developing backend APIs
- Some front end experience, ideally with React.js
- Most importantly you will be a keen and ambitious technologist that is highly motivated to learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies. You will be willing to share your technical knowledge and will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
- Attractive salary - flexible dependant on experience
- Market leading pension
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Generous Annual Leave
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours
- Monthly catered lunches
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs