MCS Group is delighted to be once again working with a Fortune 500 and local technical sensation as they continue their journey of growth in 2021, as we search for a Full stack developer. You could help them build out a formidable present in N.I.
This organisation is striving for strategic change across their digital services and data engineering teams, hosting a range of skill-sets, giving their team the opportunity to explore, develop and discover new trends. Here you will be joining a team of dynamic and inquisitive individuals as they begin the journey in working on next-generation customer products.
Within the brand-new team you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on a crucial area of work which are going to have an international impact to the future of engineering for this organisation. In turn, this will help deliver exceptional experienced for over 50 million customers.
Who you are:
- Experience as a web developer using Angular or similar JS framework OR as a developer/engineer in Java or similar OO programming language.
- Experience with n-tier, data and client server design/development · Experience integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) to support front-end functionality.
- And most importantly, passionate about making a change. You will be building user interfaces that are easy to use and add value to the end customer
- Delivering high-quality, tested, secure customer-centric solutions for web & mobile platforms.
- Working closely with Product Management and UX/UI designers to take an idea from concept to delivery using excellent software design, coding, and processes.
- Developing and integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) leveraging RESTful techniques, typically using Java as the main programming language.
- Responsible for unit testing and maximising test automation as part of the SDLC using a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Implementing automation through a CI/CD pipeline process.
- Salary depending on experience
- 8% pension
- 25 days leave + your birthday
- Healthcare for you and your family.
- And much more
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jonny Carey, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 .
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs