MCS Group are proud to be working with one of Northern Ireland's fastest growing software houses in their search for a Front End Developer. This is a great opportunity to get involved in the development of innovative web based projects that help businesses succeed.
My client is one of Northern Ireland's largest software houses. Their exceptional team use world-class platforms to deliver innovative bespoke software solutions and custom web based projects for their clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a talented team of engineers which is set to grow significantly this year. The company you will be joining have a massive presence in Northern Ireland and you will have the opportunity to work on web based projects for an impressive list of global clients. Training and progression opportunities are huge, with plenty of opportunity to develop your skill-set and pick up new innovative technologies.
As a Front-End Developer, you will develop high quality code that is used to deliver bespoke web based projects for clients. These solutions will make a huge impact in helping businesses succeed. You will work in an agile environment, working across talented cross functional teams, collaborating to deliver the best results for clients.
- Ideally you will have 2+ years industry experience
- Ideally you will have experience working with modern frameworks such as angular, react or vue.js. However, this is not a requirement. You will have plenty of opportunity to learn these in the role.
- Most importantly, you will be a passionate Front End Developer that is eager to learn and willing to share your knowledge across the team to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
Package and benefits:
- Competitive salary, flexible depending on experience.
- Flexible working / fully remote working available.
- Health Cash Plan
- Income protection
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to online training resources
- Great culture and social environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs