MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with one of Northern Ireland's leading digital agencies in their search for a Junior Front-End Web Developer. This is a great opportunity to work with a number of high-profile clients across Northern Ireland and further afield. Moreover, you will join a talented team who have a breadth of experience in web development.
As a Junior Front End Web Developer, you will play a key role in working on exciting projects for both new and big-name clients, manage content on websites and carry out updates on their web pages. You will also be assisting the lead developer with tasks, which will help widen your knowledge in the industry. In addition to this you will be liaising with customers, to understand their own individual needs!
- At least 1 years experience using HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Experience developing high quality websites.
- Experience with Craft CMS and a knowledge of PHP is desirable.
- A creative nature with a love for web development
- A high attention to detail
- Experience working in an agency environment desirable, but not required.
- Competitive salary which is negotiable based on experience.
- Training budget
- Regular social activities
- Flexible working/remote working options
- Generous annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Annual appraisals
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Damian McGrath, IT consultant at MCS Group 028 96935502 or send an up-to-date CV.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 96935502
Experience: 0 yrs