MCS Group is delighted to be working on an extremely unique opportunity for Front End Developers in Belfast. This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that have a start-up feel with enterprise roots, as they go through an exciting period of rapid growth.
My client is a unique, forward-thinking company that are preparing for an exciting period of further growth as they build out a brand-new suite of products. Their leading data management product enables clients to make intelligent business decisions and has had a huge amount of traction. They are completely unique to their industry, and they continue to lead the way in their market. They are now on the lookout for an intermediate and Senior Front-End developer to join their Belfast team and work alongside their global team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to grow their career with a great company that are willing to support their employees by offering extensive training and progression opportunities along with the opportunity to work with the latest, innovative technologies.
You will join a team of experienced and passionate engineers that are working on the development of a brand-new suite of products. You will help build the companies leading edge UI experience. You will be working in an agile environment with daily scrum meetings and 2-week sprints. This is an excellent opportunity to make a huge impact on the direction of the product and have lots of influence over technical decisions. The work will be exciting and varied and you will have the opportunity to work in an innovative environment, where all teams learn and accelerate together.
- Ideally you will have 2+ year's experience in software development
- Ideally you will have experience with React but experience with other modern frameworks such as angular or Vue is also great!
- Experience with a cloud provider such as AWS is beneficial but not required.
- Most importantly, you will be a motivated and ambitious Front-End Engineer that enjoys sharing your knowledge across the team.
- Salary up to £70,000 (dependant on experience)
- Great opportunities for growth and career progression
- Generous annual leave
- Private medical care
- Leading pension contribution
- Flexible working / remote working
- Great team culture / social events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs