MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with an award-winning company based in Belfast. My client are building out a brand new tech team and are looking for front end developers that are interested in cross training into a full stack development role.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and multi-award-winning company. This is an extremely exciting time for their technology function as they plan to build out a brand-new tech team, hoping to add 20+ engineers over the next couple of months. You will work on the greenfield development of new products in order to support client requirements as well as working on existing in-house applications. This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future direction of this company as they build out a new team. If you are a front end developer that is interested in getting more exposure to back end development in a full stack role, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you as training and progression opportunities are huge within this company.
- Working in an agile environment, you will be involved in the development of new greenfield products
- You will be involved in all elements of the software development life-cycle, looking after everything from design to implementation.
- You will design, build and maintain high-quality code using the latest cutting edge technologies
- You will be given the autonomy to exercise independent judgement
- You will contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and provide technical advice and opinions when necessary. You will also help mentor junior members of staff.
- Experienced in software development, particularly front end development
- Experience with .net core / c# beneficial but not required
- Experience working within an agile / scrum environment
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of your work.
- Generous salary - flexible depending on experience
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Performance related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Health and well-being packages
- Excellent culture and work environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs