MCS is delighted to be partnering with one of our key clients in their search for a Front End Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity to join an extremely innovative company with an exciting product road-map ahead of them.
My client transforms how professional enterprises work by using their own complex software. They have several leading products in place, with exciting plans to build out a brand-new team that will be focusing on the development of new products and features. They have a high-class team of Engineers in place and they are looking at growing this team significantly over the next 12 months. Training and progression opportunities are huge, and you will have the opportunity to make a true impact on the future direction of their product by joining a team were all ideas are encouraged and welcomed.
Who they are looking for
My client are looking for passionate and motivated Front End Engineers. This company strive on passion for development and true engineering and aim to deliver the best user experience for their customers. They are looking for a front end engineer that doesn't want to just "piece things together". Instead, they are looking for a team of engineers that are committed to creating clean, well-engineered code.
My client are looking for a Front End Engineer that is curious and passionate about learning new languages and technologies with a strong desire to continuously learn and improve.
What you will be doing
- You will be working on the web interface of the company's applications as well as their infrastructure and related tools.
- You will research and evaluate new technologies that may improve the performance of their software implementation.
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and unit and integration test reviews.
- Work within an agile environment
- Engage with your team members to create a fun and energetic place to work and contribute to an environment of continuous improvement
What you need
- Ideally 2+ years experience in Software Development
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working with responsive UI web design and development
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Competitive salary - flexible dependant on experience.
- Bupa Health care
- Life assurance 4X
- Group critical illness
- Bereavement counselling
- 6% Matched pension
- Generous Annual Leave
- Flexible working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935523 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs