MCS Group are delighted to be working with an award-winning digital agency in their search for a front end developer. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the development of solutions for a variety of extremely high profile and well-known clients.
You will be part of an innovative front-end team, working alongside the design team to produce award-winning work for clients. You will be expected to bring ideas to the table and you will play a pivotal role in the future success of the company by having the opportunity to take ownership and influence future choice of technology. The work will be fast-paced and challenging with plenty of variety. You will be involved in delivering world class solutions for instantly recognisable clients across the UK and Ireland.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand needs, gather requirements and deliver high quality user-interfaces
- Work alongside back-end developers, delivery managers, technical leads, and quality assurance teams to provide high quality, easy to use web and mobile applications for clients. You will work together as part of a close-knit team to bring client requirements to life.
- Stay current with evolving technologies, learning new skills as needed.
- You will be a passionate front-end developer with commercial experience in a front-end role.
- You will have a solid understanding of the entire web development process.
- You will be an excellent collaborator and communicator, with the drive and ambition to continually improve processes.
- Great ability to form strong relationships with internal stakeholders and partners to understand client needs
- £30,000 - £35,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- Great culture with flexible working and work from home options
- Health Insurance
- Pension Contribution
- Discretionary performance bonus
- Generous Annual Leave
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate and ambitious front-end developer to work with a reputable company, that will offer you the opportunity to progress in your career whilst working on a variety of exciting projects for well-known clients.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs