My client work with some of the biggest household names, building complex and high-quality software solutions from design through to completion. As a company, they work with the latest cutting-edge technology to deliver complex solutions for their clients that are responsive, accessible and maintainable.
- Work with product owners, business analysts and UX specialists to understand user needs and help bring client ideas to life
- Work with the latest front-end technologies to design, implement, test and deploy software solutions that are secure and scalable
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement by experimenting with the latest technologies, working together as a team and mentoring junior members of staff.
- You will ideally have 1+ years web development experience
- You will have excellent communication skills and be comfortable working in a collaborative and client facing role
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience working in an agile environment desirable
Package and Benefits:
- £30,000 - £40,000 (flexible depending on experience)
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Training for certifications provided
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Life insurance
- Social and corporate events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs