They encourage their employees to be proactive in both their work and personal development. An excellent compensation package is on offer along with a pension plan, medical, dental and vision package. This company has a proven track record for success and is seeking motivated employees who will help to keep achieving this.
- Develop quality applications using the newest technologies
- Problem detection and solving
- Work in an agile environment
- Code from design to production
- A great working environment with friendly co workers
- Get involved in a new office
- Regular team events
- Flexi working hours
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
Salary £25,000- £35,000 depending on experience with a competitive package including pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Paula McCalmont, Specialist Resourcer at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Experience: 0 yrs