MCS are delighted to be partnering with an impressive new tech entrant to Northern Ireland. With plans to make Belfast their new centre of excellence, my client are on the lookout for experienced front end developers that are ready to take the next step in their career.
My client are an established investment firm, they have successfully operated in the US for over 20 years and now want to make Belfast their new centre of excellence. Today, they continue to leverage cutting edge technology and talent across several investment areas including E-Sports and Financial technology. They work with a large, diverse portfolio of clients so you will have the opportunity to work across multiple sectors utilising the latest cutting-edge technologies. This is an excellent time to join the company as they build out their new team in Belfast, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the top engineers in NI. Training and progression opportunities are huge so this could be a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge.
- You will define, develop, deploy and operate software that delivers real value.
- Build sweet UI's and the frameworks that drive them
- Think through difficult problems and solve them at all layers of the enterprise
- Contribute to an environment of continuous improvement and share your knowledge across the team
- You will have an in-depth understanding of front-end technologies
- The ability and willingness to learn new and unfamiliar technologies
- Adaptability: while you enjoy establishing process and standards, you understand the need to be flexible and enjoy trying new things.
- Attractive salary - flexible dependant on experience
- Market leading pension
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Generous Annual Leave
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours
- Monthly catered lunches
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Sarah Martin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs