MCS is proud to be working with a global provider of bespoke customer engagement software specialising in AI, Security and Data in recruiting for an entirely new Enterprise Cloud Architect to provide strategic guidance and oversight to the technical teams in line with Verint's cloud strategy.
This pure software house has 40 SAAS products used globally by some of the worlds most iconic brands such as Google and BMW and this new role provides the opportunity to lead a virtual cloud architecture function and focus on the integration layers across all products whilst driving strategy and execution.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and help improve the process to deploy cloud-based extraction, ingestion, transformation, data modelling, data access, data security, metadata management.
- Build relationships with data governance teams and business stakeholders managing data sources to design practical data models.
- Drive the acquisition of the Verint Data Hub across Verint product lines.
- Introduce new technologies in line with meeting the business needs and keeping the enterprise cloud current to enhance their competitiveness.
- Manage and define the firm-wide system architecture, roadmap, and standards and conducting best practices throughout.
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience leading Enterprise Cloud Architecture functions.
- Experience in building and improving big-data pipelines and architectures.
- Experience with big data solutions (Redshift, BigQuery, Hive, Presto etc.)
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with ingress and egress patterns and using solutions like Apache Spark, Apache Airflow and Apache Kafka.
- Enterprise scale experience in working with hybrid infrastructure, architecture designs, database migrations, technology management and cloud environment such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Wide understanding of technologies of technologies, cloud solutions, infrastructure and networking.
To speak about this position in confidence, contact Susie McCollum, IT Sourcer on 02896932667 or send an up-to-date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we have many others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890235456.
Experience: 0 yrs