MCS are delighted to be working with a brand new US company that has just opened its first office in Belfast. They are currently on the lookout for a Engineering Manager to join this high performing team.
This company is starting to make its mark on Belfast and now has a team of 13 Engineers in just 12 months. They focus on hiring some of the best engineers on the Belfast market. This is your opportunity to help lead the technical direction of the company.
This is your opportunity to come in and have your say for a company going through serious growth.
You must be well versed with both front-end and back-end web solution technologies. You will work as part of an Agile development team and be accountable for working with the team to refine software requirements.
- Java 8 moving too 11
What you need
- Solid background in development of webservice
- 7+ years' experience in designing and developing full-stack web technologies including Java, Spring framework, AngularJS, REST/JSON, CSS, HTML
- Experience working in Agile environment, Test Drive Development, and Continuous Integration
- Experience with SAAS and cloud-based platform development, such as AWS
- Strong awareness of open-source technologies and frameworks
- 10% Bonus
- 2 days work from home
- Free Laptop
- On site and off site training opportunities
- Chance to work with cutting edge technology
Salary up to £90,000 depending on experience
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Daryl Crothers, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs