MCS is proud to be partnered exclusively with a company leading the way globally in security and defence in their search for multiple Embedded Software Engineers. From the bottom of the ocean to the depths of outer-space, their world class technologies have been used in 68 countries world-wide, making them a key-player in protecting the public and infrastructure of the world. They work across five key sectors ranging from Aerospace, Space, Transportation, Security and Cyber-Security. They are seeking multiple Embedded software engineers to help them in their mission to create a safer world.
The successful Embedded Engineer will work within a wider team of Software engineers across multi-disciplinary programmes.They work across five key sectors ranging from Aerospace, Space, Transportation, Security and Cyber-Security. You will be involved in all phases of the software development, from design to implementation in the field. You will develop embedded software using a range of real-time operating systems.
- Designing and developing real-time embedded software solutions.
- Integrating and debugging solutions on target hardware
- Target multiple real time platforms using C / C++
- Unit, Integration and system level testing of software
- Strong knowledge of embedded real-time development
- Knowledge of hardware/software interface
- Understanding of real-time operating systems
- Understanding of data communications and networking
- Understanding of the levels of software testing
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Generous Annual Leave
- Health Insurance Plan
- Shares Incentive Plan
- Life Assurance Plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Naomi Dickson, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 02890490909 or send an up-to-date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02896935502 .
Experience: 0 yrs