MCS Group are delighted to be working with one of the worlds leading legal firms known for their use of cutting-edge technology to help support their clients. They are looking for a Digital Projects Specialist for a 12 month Fixed Term contract.
- This is an amazing opportunity to join a growing and successful team and have real impact on their global presence.
- You will support the team throughout the project using multiple digital platforms including the website, Siteimprove and Google Analytics.
- You will develop, document and communicate new processes and procedures to the team supporting the day to day management of the project.
- You will need the technical expertise to guide the online administration and analyst of the project using a range of Microsoft office 365 applications.
- Advanced experience of Sitecore and SharePoint 2010 is essential, an understanding of other CMS advantageous.
- HTML and CSS skills are also essential.
- A background of managing digital assets and web technologies such as websites and apps.
- You will need to have the confidence and ability to guide and teach other members of teams.
- Having project management experience would an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills is key for this role
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jennifer Curran, IT Contracts at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If you are considering a move to contracting roles but would like more information before committing, please get in touch. We run late night appointments on a Monday evening for discussions around the market, setting up and active roles. Please visit us at www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
Experience: 0 yrs