MCS Group is working with an industry leading, multi-award-winning specialist digital consultancy on the recruitment of a Project Manager to join the Belfast based team in key role focused on successfully delivering client projects.
This is a rare opportunity to join a world class team with a formidable track record in improving online performance for a host of organisations across Ireland and the UK. Part of a small specialist team, you will be working as part of niche digital solutions provider.
As Project Manager you will be primarily involved in ensuring that client projects are scheduled, briefed and delivered on time and to budget. Focused on developing key client account relationships you will be working closely with a multidisciplinary team of UX consultants, designers and researchers, to service an array of clients across multiple concurrent projects.
Some of the core requirements of the role will require you to:
- Prepare project plans for clients and project briefs for delivery teams
- Deliver projects on time and within budget, via effective internal and client facing communications
- Preparing and delivering reports on various commercial signals, including billing schedules and team utilisation
- Assisting in the preparation, delivery and reporting of online and offline marketing activities, from event communications, to email marketing and social media research and posts
- Assisting the business development function of the business with tender and proposal submissions
We are looking for an experienced professional who is operating in a project management or account management capacity, ideally in a digital agency environment. The successful candidate will meet the following criteria…
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with experience working on multiple work streams
- Proven ability to estimate work, deliver to deadlines, and be vocal when risk arises, escalating when appropriate
- Excellent skills in Microsoft office and / or Google Docs software suite with experience using project management software tools
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills (required to effectively convey briefs and project plans to clients and colleagues)
- Experience and knowledgeable on the components of User Experience (UX)
If you passionate about delivering customer solutions and driving optimal online user experiences and have experience in managing the delivery of projects, this is the ideal opportunity. You will be part of a close team, a highly respected business that has an outstanding track record and is well positioned for sustained growth.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Karl Webb, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs