MCS Group is proud to be working with one of Belfast's most exciting Creative, Web and Digital Agencies as they appoint a Digital Designer to meet the needs of an ever expanding client base, this company are growing their team and require a Digital Designer, with a passion for design and a creative flair to joint their passionate team.
This award winning agency work with clients operating on a local and global scale, providing a wide range of web development and digital marketing services and have become thought leaders in their field. As a Digital Designer with this company, you will be nurtured and challenged, and be given a platform to work across a varied and exciting client portfolio.
- Design, develop and implement visual creative campaigns for multi-channel use.
- Take your work from concept to completion, working closely with the client to ensure their ideas are being brought to life
- Work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders, including internal teams and clients
- Be a team player and someone who loves to share ideas
- Have a passion for design, both digital and traditional
- Be able to work within brand guidelines and have an ability to understand what the client is asking, and how best to execute it
- Be fully skilled in the Adobe creative suite and sketch
- Have a beautiful portfolio that you are proud to share
My client recognises the importance of talent and are continually nurturing and developing their teams. This role comes with a highly competitive and attractive salary and a package that includes:
- Contributory pension scheme incl. Life Insurance
- training and development opportunities, as well as attendance at top web conferences
- 30 days paid holidays (including statutory days)
- Private Health Scheme
- Free Parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs