MCS Group are delighted to be working with a fantastic Software House in Belfast as they seek to recruit a Digital Designer to their team. This Digital Designer will be working with cutting edge digital websites and applications, taking responsibility for the creative and UX design. My client is looking for a highly creative and motivated Digital Designer, who can create beautiful and exciting interfaces that invite a leading user experience.
This company provide bespoke software solutions to a variety of customers, with a fantastic reputation in the local market. They have worked hard to promote a positive culture with a flat structure and no red tape. My client is passionate about developing their people and offer market leading training and development.
You will be:
- Passionate about Digital Design, with a good eye for detail and a portfolio of your best work
- Highly organised, collaborative and have the ability to get projects delivered on time
- Personable; working with customers to really understand what they want and need and delivering this to the highest standards.
- A self starter, with original and fresh ideas
You will have:
- Experience in User interface design, and a solid knowledge of the UX, wireframing and prototyping applications (UXpin)
- Experience in UX/UI Design process and methodology especially with web based applications.
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite skills
It would be great if:
- You had experience working within an agency setting
- You had good HTML5 and CSS skills
- You have experience in traditional print design
Salary and Package
This role comes with a market leading package, based on experience, with perks such as Flexible working, beer fridge and great social events.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart, Special IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs