You will have significant experience in dealing with video footage from shooting through to editing, as assisting in the day to day digital design work.
You will join this global firm at an exciting time. The team is responsible for delivering high quality marketing materials, digital assets and content, working in accordance to brand guidelines to meet the needs of the clients and the company.
You will assist in producing digital and traditional design assets that will include video, animation, print and web.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure that designs are of the highest quality
- Create engaging and creative designs for print and digital platforms
- Have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Create video and animations for client meeting, product releases and internal training
- Hit the ground running - working on some major projects for the company
- Be experienced in lnDesign, After Effects, Premier, Illustrator and PhotoShop.
- Have experience working in client services
- Be able to communicate effectively across multiple stakeholders and be comfortable presenting and sharing ideas.
- Have a strong portfolio of work
- Be willing to travel to client sites
You will get a market leading salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Aveen Stewart - Specialist Recruitment Consultant Digital & Web at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs