MCS Group is working alongside global financial technology powerhouse in Belfast seeking a Cloud Automation engineer with a passion for Cyber Security to join in an entirely unique position.
You will be joining a leader in providing financial technology solutions who have been committed to expanding their team and providing critical security infrastructure. This is an opportunity that will enable you to drive strategy and implementation of strategy in the cloud, automation and security standards.
* You should be coming from a native-cloud background with exposure to support procedures and automation of tasks.
* You will have a solid knowledge and understanding of Cyber Security fundamentals in order to create a strategy and implementation plan around cloud security.
* Previously you may have been in a DevSecOps, Cloud infrastructure or Security Engineering position.
* You should have demonstrable experience in scripting languages such as Ruby, Puppet, Ansible, Python etc.
* You may have worked as a lead in a project previously or have been the driving force as a technical leader.
* You might have industry standard certification such as NIST, ISO27001 or similar.
This is an opportunity to combine your hands-on cloud experience and passion for Cyber Security in an entirely unique and challenging role.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs