MCS is delighted to be working with a global partner on the search for their first DevOps Engineer in the Belfast office.
This is an exciting opportunity for either a Developer or Systems Administrator with a passion for technical automation to move into a more formal DevOps role or for an existing DevOps Engineer looking to grow their skill set and get experience with modern DevOps practices.
What you will be doing:
- You will be involved in the optimization of engineering and automation processes and tooling for one of the companies main products.
- You will be involved in the maintenance and development of solutions which enhance the efficiency and respond to the on-going needs of the engineering team.
- You will participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex applications, often using new/cutting edge technologies.
- You will be involved with implementing DevOps best practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation.
What you need
* 1+ years of experience in a DevOps or relevant Development role.
* 1+ years of experience with Windows and Linux administration.
* 1+ of scripting and programming experience in C#, .NET, Python, PowerShell, Bash, or similar
* 1+ year of experience with SCM tools such as Git, SVN, Bitbucket.
Salary up to £40,000 DOE
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Daryl Crothers, IT Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs