MCS Group is delighted to be working with an exciting software house building digital solutions for a range of clients across the UK and Ireland, looking for the team's first DevOps Engineer to join the team. As a DevOps Engineer with this company you will be forward thinking to assists with the technical design and architecture on infrastructure and automation-based solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for DevOps Engineers to continue their careers in a renowned company within the market.
This company is different than others in the market due to the level of projects that the team is involved with. This is a software house based in the heart of Belfast known across the UK for their partnerships with clients in producing some of the highest-level digital solutions for a blue-chip client base.
- You will be working in an Azure environment, working with Microsoft technologies so should have experience in this area in order to manage best Azure practice.
- You will be able to provide general infrastructure related support.
- Your role will include building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines and maintaining source code.
- You will be developing automated scripts and will have exposure to PowerShell scripting.
- You will be maintaining and structuring software configuration and helping with the deployment process.
- You should have a bachelor's in computer science or a related degree.
- You may come from a DevOps background or have exposure to systems architecture, development and/or operations.
- You will come from a background where you have had exposure to scripting such as PowerShell.
- You may have knowledge of the following: Jira, MicroSoft Dynamics, DNS, SSL Certifications, Active Directory and/or Exchange.
- You will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail and ability to prioritise in a rapid environment.
As a DevOps with my client, this opportunity comes with an attractive salary and package, coupled with the chance to develop your career within the IT industry from an early stage.
To speak in about this position in confidence, contact Linzi Reid, Specialist IT Recruitment Consultant in Cyber Security and Application Support on 02890 235 456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have other that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 02890 235 456.
Experience: 0 yrs