MCS Group are delighted to have been exclusively retained by one of the biggest names, some may even say the biggest name to enter the N.I tech scene in recent years in their search for Devops Engineers. Looking across the job boards you would be forgiven for thinking every opportunity is "exciting" or "career changing" right now but trust us this one really is. Prepare to be excited.
The Devops Engineers will join this giant who still retains their start up feel as technology is at the living heartbeat of everything they do, the tech team are working on some of the most challenging business critical projects. Again, every advert right now suggests everyone is operating on the bleeding edge, but these guys really are!! This company invests so much in their tech stack and the up skilling of their engineers evidenced by the fact they a close relationship with Microsoft and get direct access to the product teams.
If you want to work in an environment which is fast paced, challenging, never boring but ensures you are always advancing your career, then you have clicked on the right job advert. Not to mention excellent retention rates, competitive salaries, and market leading benefits packages.
- Support the set up of team environments during project start ups
- Ensure teams design for deployment
- Own alerting, monitoring, security, and performance
- Be part of the companies wider devops community
- Own end to end deployment processes
- Own all the pre live environments and ensure they are set up
- Build best practice from a devops prospective
- Own all things devops alongside the central team
The Successful Devops Engineer will have some of if not all:
- Experience with tools such as Jenkins, Azure Devops, Team City etc
- Experience with non-relational database technologies
- Experience of auto deployment/release tools such as Octupus deploy, Azure devops, SQL Server data tools
- Scripting skills such as Powershell
- Agile scrum experience
- Exposure to automated testing tools such as specflow
- Infrastructure background
The client offers an attractive salary alongside marketing leading benefits including a £5,500 allowance you can use for further benefits or draw down as extra salary. Other benefits include private medical, 12% bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, Birthday Day off, tech develop Fridays every month to learn new things, plus more!!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Mitchell, Head Customer Solutions at MCS Group on 02896935511 or click apply below.
Experience: 0 yrs